Thursday, April 8, 2010

More environmental nonsense

I came across the video below, and thought, considering the ultimate liberal prize is complete and utter control over its denizons, this just makes perfect sense!



Hey 52%, thanks a lot! You know who you are!

You bought into this nonsense, hook, line, and sinker. Personally, I have no desire to revert our country back to pre-Industrial Revolution levels. I like modern conveniences, electricity, I like a warm house.

I have a feeling you do too; so you know what will happen if/when Congress passes a Cap and Trade bill? Higher utility rates, higher unemployment, more expensive THINGS (it takes energy to create ANYTHING; those costs are passed onto the customer).

Way to go, Einsteins...now, it's our turn to clean up your mess.

No comments: